Izakaya Matsu S2 - New Promotion

Today I decided to visit my favorite Japanese restaurant, Izakaya Matsu in Seremban S2.
I ordered Pork rib ramen.


First thing, I try the soup. The soup is very rich in taste of pork ribs. Yummy ~ The ramen noodle is handmade which is soft.
Price is acceptable.

Besides, I noticed there is a new promotion held by Izakaya Matsu S2 (www.facebook.com/IzakayaMatsuS2):

 
The process is easy and fast.
Just 3 steps:
1. Go to www.facebook.com/IzakayaMatsuS2, clicked "Like" and Check-In with my mobile phone.
2. Show the check-in screen to the staff.
3. About 15 minutes, then I get a FREE mochi.


The mochi outer skin is soft whereas the inner filling is red bean taste.
I will recommend you guys to try this. It is free and will not make you disappointed.


For more information, you can visit:
Website: http://izakayaMatsu.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/IzakayaMatsuS2





Comments